Thursday, January 3, 2013

December Favorites!

To start off this blog, I thought I would mention my favorite beauty products for December.

For my favorite hand cream, I chose Tree Hut's Shea Body Butter in the scent "Coconut Lime." This body butter feels very smooth and gentle on the skin. It has a great Caribbean ocean scent to it and leaves the skin feeling very smooth. This product is available at Ulta.

For my favorite mascara, I chose Maybelline's "The Falsies Flared." I would recommend getting this product in the waterproof version, otherwise it leaves dark marks under the eyes after a long day of wearing it. This amazing product gives the eyelashes a thick and voluminous look. This product makes it look like you are wearing fake eyelashes, when all you are wearing is this mascara.

For my favorite nail polish, I had to choose my brand new bottle of L'oreal's Wishful Pinking nail polish. At first I was skeptical, as I did not think of L'oreal as selling nail polish. But, I am so glad I tried it out! The very strong and long lasting nail polish applied perfectly and its nude/rosy tones gave it a perfect settle feel for any outfit. I had been looking for the perfect "nude" shade and this was it!

For my favorite fragrance, I chose "Viva la Juicy" by Juicy Couture. This feminine sweet fragrance was perfect for the cool weather. Its fruity undertones mixed with its crisp sweetness was a perfect finish to a new winter outfit.

For my favorite eye product, I chose two. The first product is the 24 hour Color Tattoo by Maybelline. I  use the "Bold Gold" color and soon will try out the "Bad to the Bronze" as I heard amazing reviews about it. This long lasting shimmery gold eyeshadow is perfect for those quick mornings or for evening events, depending upon the amount applied to the eyelid.
The second product is the Infallible Eyeshadow by L'oreal in the color "Hourglass Beige." This is a shimmery powder with various deep golds. It is a beautiful compliment to any eyeshadow.

Let me know if you are obsessed with these items like me or if you have any product suggestions!

xo,
The Wildflower







No comments:

Post a Comment